1. I travelled to 4 countries in 2012, or exactly to 4 cities! wo hooo! I travelled to London, Paris, Bandung and Singapore. The trip was awesome, and hopefully I can be there again.hehe. I love travelling, even it will end up tiring, but lots of fun! ^^ err, about the money thingy, juz put aside. Where is the will, there is a way.haha.
2. I met new people! There are several people that I really want to meet, and finally I met! hehe :p Even it is not "Dream comes true" thing and one incident, I was late for the first meeting, but I feel so happy. Hopefully, there will be another meeting? eh? :p
3. I pursued my study in Master Environmental Engineering. Still "Engineering" huh? but it is much better than Chemical engineering.hahaha. The course was ok, because some of the subjects, I already take during my degree, but of course, it is HARD than before. Everything was on ur own, and the lecturers put a high expectation from u. and me, still copy paste thing from internet. Hadoi!
4. I bought one of item in my wish list. IPhone 4s. but unluckily, after 6 months, the phone drop, and ... "speechless" but the phone still can be used, but not look like iphone anymore :(
5. I learnt many new things and still trying to be a better muslimah/woman. There are certain things that we need to take note,
" This life is temporary, and in the end, we will return to God. We should be grateful, and prepare for the hereafter life too"
" Whatever you do, please,please respect your parent. They raised u, up until now, and please obey their decision. Their blessed determine your way of life" etc
For 2013, I dont have any resolutions. It will end up, i'm not doing anything. But I'm hoping that I will do great thing, at the right path, and will achieve what I dreamt for.
My aim in 2013,
: To graduate in Master study
: To travel again, but maybe middle/end of year. Any destination?
: To get Engaged/ getting married. HAHAHA (this, I'm not so sure, just wait for my "Masa depan" to propose)
Happy New Year! Cheerio!

No comments:
Post a Comment