July 2, 2013

Tik tok tik tok

Ohh time flies so fast, 
it's already July! 
and Ramadhan is near, 
my thesis submission on this thursday, 
but there's still lab analysis to do
I want to finish this so badly, 
I really want to escape from this student life, 
It is so hard.

and things get complicated when I need to think for the next step, 
I really want to pursue phD, 
but am I able to do it?
There's so many thing to consider, 
place, scholar, application, uni, supervisor. 

Nahh, and things getting miserable, 
If i want to do both in the same time.
I'm so excited when I know few of my friends going to pursue study in UK. 
and after all, the important thing is, 
I wanna go for Euro trip next year. wahaha. (Day dreaming)

Do your task one by one, 
Keep calm and be positive.
Chaiyokk! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck kak dila...