Rutu said:
For me it is :
A best friend is someone you can trust with your secrets, will always be there for you in
your ups and downs, who won't brag if they got
a better mark then you, encourage you i everything you do that is good, if
something is bad for you then they will tell you and last but not least is that
you know it is someone who will remain close to your heart.
First.L said:
knowing them for a long time.. did you know
some study says that people find their best friends when they are 14 or younger
after that they dont.
I met my best friend when I was 10 and now we are older now obviously and still talk and understand each other in any kind of situation. But I can also say that my twin sister is my best friend :D
these people trust you and you trust them. they are there not only when they want to have fun or hang out, they're always with you
I met my best friend when I was 10 and now we are older now obviously and still talk and understand each other in any kind of situation. But I can also say that my twin sister is my best friend :D
these people trust you and you trust them. they are there not only when they want to have fun or hang out, they're always with you
Apurva said:
someone who is there with you through your happy as well as sad times. and care for you.
Actually, all of this are crap!
Girls not stand too long with their girls.
Once she have partners, she left you.
And once, she have a problem, there is she.she'll come back to you!
Booo me! because I'm the only one think that this BFF terms is exist!
and Booo me! because I'm taking care each of my friends!

1 comment:
Nape ni..cube cer?
Post a Comment