" You're slow, not in physical terms but in the way u do your work."
"Plus, you need to respects your seniors and your boss"
"There are so many people out there that can replace you here"
"You should be serious while finish your task. It is not your playtime anymore"
Engineer profession is not suitable for me, maybe.
Those comments are directly to me, Face to face.
I am still in learning process, from zero to infinity?
and do you think I am capable doing anything without learning?
Blah blah blah.those comments affect me but,
I'll never lose to you, jerks!
4 comments:
wahhh..sabaq tau
tsskkk... sabaq dila.. keja ngan org mmg cam tu kan. isk.. kalau aku yg kurang ketabahan ni mmg nangeh kot. apa2 pon, aku tau hg mmg kuat.. so, kuat kan hati syg. moga dipermudahkan segala urusan. ammeennn
jawab je kat org tu..
WHATEVERRRR!!!
yewww..what a jerk...lawan je dila
Post a Comment