I wish that u're here right now. So that I can meet you, and have you by my side. Sharing problems, stories, and emotions.
I wish that we can meet one day, and go out together, having fun, and taking pictures.
I wish that when we meet, we could ride bicycle together, and having fun all the way in the park.
Or we could spend time, reading books together.sitting on the bench, under shady tree, and enjoy the memorable time.
Or we could spend our time, just like in 500 days of summer.going to IKEA, and having fun there.(blush)
Because u, fascinate me.
Because u, always there, stay in my heart.
Because, how i wish, you could see me now. See how was my feeling towards you.
I wish that you could feel it. Feel that we're attached.
(Ini semua Rubbish!)
6 comments:
ape citer ni minah?
in lurveeee ngn sape pulak ni?
story story siket kat aku
ahh impian ku juga seprtimu...
ingin sm2 membc di bawah pokok
ingin pergi berbasikal sm2
ingin juz duduk n bercerita
ingin masak sm2!
auwww sentimentalnyeeeee
orang yg sama.auww auww. ini sume angan-angan minah jenin jaaaa.hehehehe
pergi ikea sme2- done
msak sme2- done
gamba bwh pokok sme2- done
berbasikal- not done, but ber'kereta' - done
reading book together- done
having fun in the park- done..
emm, ape lg aku nak wat?
ade yg some part, ko buat dgn kawan-kawan kan na? cehhhh.
ye laa, i dont have one, and juz dreaming je.tunggu ade suami nnt.heehhe:p
bercengkerama - not done
Post a Comment