June 2, 2010

hello hello?

  1. Sorry been busy this week. I start working already.as a Kumon Teacher.ehe. quite interesting, bcoz i need to teach English(subject that i didn't score much!)
  2. Luckily, i just need to teach primary students.so it just easy. Read, read and do coursework.This time, the principal believe in me, she would ask me to teach math later.adei.but its oke.i love math compared to english!
  3. Back in Aloq Staq, i need to understand what would they say.rasa janggal plak.  I once ask my student, "apa maksud Torn? Then she replied, Mencaghit".ahaa.nasib, loghat kedah ni i reti lagi.kalau pi kuala nerang, taktau laa student speaking macamana. But they are so cute! I love budak-budak yg rajin belajar ni.
  4. Then, my friends will get marry this coming saturday and monday. ehem.i wish both them will live happily ever after;p I think i will go to the both wedding.yipee! In the meantime, i feel like lonely?ahahahaha.pity me!nobody wanna get marry with me:(
  5. Lagi? Mak will always ask me 'Rasa busan ke dekat rumah sampai nak kerja?rasa penat ke?" I couldn't answer. Be in home would be like in paradise, supposedly. tapi penat jgak, sbb i need to all the house chores. hmm.yeah, bangun pagi, kemas rumah, basuh baju and all things.adik-adik?goyang kaki je.that's why jadi GERAM sangat! I couldn't stand them, berleter byk mana pon, still they're doing d same thing. Penat, penat. But Mak, would be the happiest person bila i balik rumah.sebab? ada orang kemas rumah! 
  6. I just watched Shrek 3 last Saturday. It was Fun! I love Donkey and the fat Puss!  Damn cute, and seriously, they really make my heart laugh. Maybe, i'm one of d big fan of Shrek?tak tak.just watch the movie from Shrek 1 until now:) 
 
Oke.Wish me luck for my work.This is just part time. I really wanna be in Engineering field.hmm.maybe for a while.
Hire me, Please?


p/s: Sorry, my english was terrible. I just practise my writing.ahaks:p

6 comments:

ana said...

i know wat u felt..but at least u're the older one..wat do u feel if u r the younger one do the house chore but the elder one keep complaining our work but she do nothing..pathetic rite..i'm the most exhausted one..plus u've a healthy mother n father..thank God for that..u can go ol around the world n find job in any places but i've to stay at home n need 2 find job not far from here..very pathethic..

BUT.....if u keep in ur heart that wat u did will ease ur parents burden especially ur mum, u will be blessed!

gud luck to u girl..hope we ol can find our dream job.. =)

daLYaLaMHa said...

ana, please be strong to whatever happened on u.i know, u r strong enough to face ol of it.yeah, hope our dream come true! :)

ana said...

aku ni sbenanye nak ckp, klu mak ko ske ko duk umah, duk je la umah 2..wait till u get the real job..huhu

anyway,ko dlete da ke entry mr secret ko 2 yg kitorang tnye sape.huhu

wawa said...

huhuhu..die delete sbb aku teka ngn jayanya..
oohhh mak aku ade offer aku jd teacher tadika..tp ajar art n pj. hahahha
art? pj? citttt! aku x bole aja bnd2 cmtu

ana said...

ala, aku x tau..wawa, msg la aku sape orgnye..

ok la 2 art n pj..stakat art bdk tadika apela sgt..klu pj ko kan hebat..slim sume anak murid ko nnt..tgk la cikgunyer..

Elle.y.n said...

dilah..congrat dpt keje ;) best gak mengajar budak2 kecik kn? nnt hari guru dpt byk hadiah huhu..beb mmg adik2 pemalas n gedik but think of d +ve side..u got alot ov pahala already..& what goes around comes around ;)